Every pest control program with Blades of Green begins with an initial consultation to gather information about your property including age, construction type, environmental conditions, and existing pest problems. With this information, we guide you in program selection and discuss how we will tailor our care to your specific needs.
This program provides exactly what your home needs by protecting against pests and removing existing pest populations from your home. We focus on both interior and exterior, control and prevention. We treat for pest types common to Virginia and Maryland in addition to providing termite control services and inspections.
Our Pest Control Program includes:
- Initial inspection to identify current problems, note signs of pest activity, examine at-risk entryways, and point out possible food and harborage sites in your yard.
- Intensive first treatment with exterior perimeter treatment and interior treatments for ants, spiders, crickets, roaches, earwigs, silverfish, rodents and much more.
- Standard follow-up services every other month, focusing on continued treatment of the exterior, where problems start.
This holistic program includes 6 inspections a year that not only treat for existing issues but adjusts the conditions of your property to make it an unwelcoming environment for pests. Our technicians will take care of your home like it’s their own with our reduced risk products and effective treatments.
Interested in protecting your home from possible pest infestations?
This program focuses on prevention where the problems usually start: the exterior of your home. We begin with an initial inspection, where a certified technician will determine your needs and how to tailor care to your property.
You will then receive:
- Four treatments to the exterior that will protect your home from intruding pests
- Entry point treatments (e.g. doors, windows)
- Unfavorable condition identification with each visit, where we survey your yard and exterior for anything that puts your home at risk for pests
If you’re hoping to eliminate or prevent common Virginia and Maryland pests such as ants, spiders, crickets, and more, our reduced risk products and thorough treatments are your solution.
Green Pest Control Solutions
We pride ourselves in using some of the safest pest control products on the market, some are even less harmful than table salt, but are also effective at keeping pests away. The products we utilize are approved by the EPA and meet our own internal criteria for safety.
To get rid of pests with a customized plan for your property, contact us today!