Here at Blades of Green, we take the time to listen to your exact wants and needs when treating your turf so you can get the yard you’ve always envisioned. After a detailed inspection of your lawn, we will create a personalized treatment plan to cover all the bases of your yard care. Here is what you can expect from our organic-based lawn care in Tysons:
- Analysis: One of our lawn care technicians will inspect your property to evaluate your yard, soil condition, and any other areas of need. We will also include a first-round treatment on the same visit.
- Multi-layer lawn fertilization: In order to keep your grass healthy throughout the year, we will apply fertilizers on multiple visits.
- Weed control: We will apply pre-emergent and post-emergent weed treatments to get rid of existing weeds and prevent them from regrowing in the future.
- Grub Control: Grubs are the enemy of every turf. We will apply treatments to ensure grubs stay out of your yard.
- pH testing: To keep your grass healthy, we will adjust pH levels so it can properly absorb nutrients necessary for growth.