Here at Blades of Green, we take the time to listen to your exact wants and needs when treating your lawn so you can get the lawn you’ve always envisioned. After a detailed inspection of your lawn, we will create a personalized treatment plan to cover all the bases of your lawn care. Here is what you can expect from our lawn care in Tysons:
- Analysis of your lawn: One of our lawn care technicians will inspect your property to evaluate your yard, soil condition, and any other areas of need. We will also include a first round treatment on the same visit.
- Multi-layer fertilization: In order to keep your lawn healthy throughout the year, we will apply fertilizers on multiple visits.
- Weed control: We will apply pre-emergent and post-emergent weed treatments to get rid of existing weeds and prevent them from regrowing in the future.
- Grub Control: Grubs are the enemy of every lawn. We will apply treatments to ensure grubs stay out of your yard.
- pH testing: To keep your lawn healthy, we will adjust pH levels so your grass can properly absorb nutrients necessary for growth.