Depending on the current conditions of your lawn, your Odenton lawn services may include:
- Lawn Fertilization - We’ll treat your lawn with organic fertilizer at key-points throughout the year, offering an environmentally friendly way to feed your lawn all of the nutrients it needs to thrive.
- Weed Control and Prevention - We employ a targeted control strategy to deal with your lawn’s existing weeds, and also offer pre-emergent treatments to make sure no new weeds are able to grow. By targeting our dual approach to the weeds we see over and over again in the Odenton area, you can be sure we will be able to tackle your weeds once and for all!
- Grub Control - Grubs can do a number on the health of your lawn - eating through root systems, killing grass, and causing brown spots to emerge. With early detection and proper treatment, we are able to keep these tiny pests at bay, allowing your lawn to look its best.
- pH Testing - pH testing allows us to test the chemical balance of your soil and helps us understand how best to treat your lawn for maximal health!
- Lime Application - Lime application helps us to adjust the pH of your lawn, bringing it to an optimal level for nutrient absorption.
EPA-Approved, Organic Lawn Care Services
At Blades of Green, we believe lawn care services should not sacrifice the safety of your family, pets or environment. Every formula we use is organic, phosphorus-free, EPA-approved and highly tested to meet our internal standards before we treat your yard. Your family is our priority so we work hard to keep your family informed throughout the process of our lawn services. If you have any questions about the products we use, the process of our lawn care services, the effect the products may have, or anything else - you can rest assured that one of our certified technicians will be happy to answer!
Receive Two Free Lawn Care Treatments
Blades of Green offers a few options for bundled lawn care services so you can get more bang for your buck. When you sign up for the Preferred package, you'll get two completely free lawn care services. Here's what is included in the Preferred package: fertilization, grub control, an annual soil test, aeration and seeding in the fall, starter weed control, and more!