Our friendly lawn specialists work with you to customize your organic lawn care program to meet the unique needs of your lawn, including:
- First Round Application: Why wait? After your initial lawn analysis, we will perform the first round of treatments.
- Multi-Treatment Lawn Fertilization: Using only organic-based, phosphorus-free products, we apply fertilizer when it makes the most impact for your lawn. Our Northern Virginia lawn service technicians are local experts -- they know exactly what nutrients your lawn needs to look it’s best all season long.
- pH Testing and Lime Treatment: Without the correct pH levels, your lawn is unable to absorb nutrients from applied fertilizers. We conduct soil testing and pH adjustment to keep your lawn within a peak range for the NOVA climate.
- Weed Control: We eliminate existing weed populations in your lawn with targeted control methods and prevent their growth using pre-emergent treatments.
- Grub Control: Without proper control methods, grubs can eat through the root system of your grass, causing brown patches and other unsightly damage to your lawn. Our technicians are trained to detect and treat these grubs before they destroy your yard.
- And More: Bare spots, maintenance, lawn pests, discoloration, disease -- the Blades of Green team is here to help! Each of our lawn treatment packages can be tailored to your unique needs.