All of our lawn care programs start with a complimentary lawn analysis to help us understand exactly what your lawn needs to thrive. By evaluating your grass, testing your soil condition, and getting an understanding of your lifestyle and needs for your outdoor space, Blades of Green works with you to create a customized plan that will nourish your yard year-round. Once we've designed out treatment plan, we will return to your home throughout the year to carry out the services your lawn needs to look it’s best!
Depending on the current conditions of your lawn, your Glen Burnie lawn services may include:
- Fertilization - We’ll treat your lawn with organic-based fertilizer at key-points throughout the year, offering an environmentally friendly way to feed your lawn all of the nutrients it needs to thrive.
- Weed Elimination and Prevention - We employ a targeted control strategy to deal with your lawn’s existing weeds, and also offer pre-emergent treatments to make sure no new weeds are able to grow. By targeting our dual approach to the weeds we see over and over again in the Glen Burnie area, you can be sure we will be able to tackle your weeds once and for all!
- Grub Control - Grub’s can do a number on the health of your lawn - eating through root systems, killing grass, and causing brown spots to emerge. With early detection and proper treatment, we are able to keep these tiny pests at bay, allowing your lawn to look it’s best.
- pH Testing - pH testing allows us to test the chemical balance of your soil and helps us understand how best to treat your lawn for maximal health!
- Lime Application - Lime application helps us to adjust the pH of your lawn, bringing it to an optimal level for nutrient absorption.