Our eco-friendly, organic approach means our treatments are specially designed to give your lawn what it needs most at each point through the season. Many of our local lawn care experts grew up in Crofton or nearby, so they know the ins and outs of what it takes to make your lawn thrive in this area. Heavy clay, sandy loam, humid summer, and cold winters are no match for our experts!
An Organic Based Approach to Nurture Your Landscape
We don't believe in transforming your lawn with short-term fixes! Our goal is to use the highest quality products and a seasonal approach to bring you long-term, sustainable growth.
When you sign up for our Crofton lawn program, we'll start with a thorough evaluation of your lawn. One of our friendly lawn experts will design a comprehensive lawn care plan for you, customized to meet the unique needs of your landscape.
Each of our lawn care packages is built with seasonality in mind. Our Crofton lawn care program includes:
- Early Spring: Application of phosphorus-free, organic-based fertilizer and pre-emergent herbicides. Our team works to deliver beautiful early spring color and provide your lawn with everything it needs before the growing season begins. Ask about our weed control program to keep grassy and broadleaf weeds like crabgrass and chickweed under control!
- Late Spring: To keep your lawn green and healthy, we rely on the liquid application of controlled-release fertilizers and herbicides that will keep weeds at bay through summer.
- Summer: Application of phosphorus-free fertilizer allows for extended nutrient release under the hot summer sun. If persistent summer weeds are a problem, we'll spot treat to keep your lawn looking beautiful during backyard barbecue season.
- Fall: Renovate, rejuvenate, and recover! Organic-based fertilizers promote top growth and recovery from summer damage. Add a fall aeration treatment to breathe fresh air into your landscape before winter!
- Winter: Application of limestone keeps your soil pH within an ideal range, allowing the essential nutrients we apply throughout the year to be utilized and taken up by your turf.
It All Begins with a Soil Test
We test all of our customers' lawns to make sure your lawn is getting what it needs Soil testing is required by the state of Maryland but we consider soil testing our best tool to provide your lawn with the custom care it needs. Click here for more information on Soil testing.