We are often asked what is the best kind of lawn care in Annandale. The answer? The kind that works for your lawn!
Over the years, we have proven that the best approach to organic-based lawn care in Annandale is a customized one. We recognize that no two lawns are the same which is why our Annandale lawn care plans always begin with a free initial lawn analysis. By doing so, we are able to evaluate the condition of your soil and grass, while also keeping in mind how your yard is used and any specific concerns you have, to develop a customized course of treatment.
Two Free Services—Just For You!
We believe that organic-based lawn care in Annandale should come at the best price; you should be able to get the best services at the best price. Now, when you sign up for our Preferred Lawn Care Package, you can save instantly by getting two free services today! Our Preferred Lawn Care Package includes fertilization, grub control, annual soil testing, aeration and seeding, and so much more! Give us a call today at 410-867-8873 to choose what package is best for you!
Comprehensive Organic-Based Lawn Care in Annandale
Unlike our competitors, we don't make you purchase individual packages just to get a great lawn. Our comprehensive Annandale lawn services include:
- Lawn Evaluation & First Round of Application: One of our trained, local Annandale lawn care technicians performs a thorough on-site evaluation of your turf, and applies the initial treatment that same day.
- Fertilization: We use high quality, organic-based products at the right times throughout the year to give your turf the nutrition it needs to really thrive.
- Weed Maintenance: The highly trained technicians at Blades of Green are experts in local weed varieties, and know how to take preventative measures in stopping weeds before they take hold of your lawn as part of our Annandale lawn care services.
- Grub Control: Early detection and proper treatment of grubs will prevent them from eating through your grass’ root system resulting in dead grass and brown patches.
- pH Testing & Liming: In order to grow a healthy lawn, your soil should have the proper pH levels. Soil testing followed by the correct pH adjustments ensures roots have the optimal growing conditions.
- Other Services: include aeration, seeding, and tree & shrub care.
Organic-Based, Phosphorus Free Products Only
Here at Blades of Green, we only use the best organic-based, phosphorus-free products in our Annandale lawn care to help protect you, your family, and the environment. These products are incredibly effective and will improve the overall quality of your lawn! All the products we use in our Annandale lawn services are approved by the EPA and meet our own internal criteria for safety. Want more information? Call our team today at 410-867-8873 and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!