Comprehensive & Customized Lawn Care Treatments
Unlike our competitors, we don't make you purchase individual packages just to get a great lawn. Additionally, we recognize that no two lawns are the same, which is why our lawn care in Annandale always begins with a free initial analysis. By doing so, our lawn technicians are able to evaluate the condition of your soil and grass, while also keeping in mind how your yard is used and any specific concerns you have, to develop a customized course of treatment.
Our comprehensive lawn care services in Annandale include:
- Lawn Evaluation & First Round of Application—One of our trained, local lawn care technicians performs a thorough on-site evaluation of your turf, and applies the initial treatment that same day.
- Lawn Fertilization—We use high quality, organic-based products at the right times throughout the year to give your turf the nutrition it needs to really thrive.
- Weed Control—The highly trained technicians at Blades of Green are experts in local weed varieties and know how to take preventative measures in stopping weeds before they take hold of your lawn as part of our Annandale lawn care services.
- Grub Control—Early detection and proper treatment of grubs will prevent them from eating through your grass’ root system resulting in dead grass and brown patches.
- pH Testing & Lime Treatments—In order to grow a healthy lawn, your soil should have the proper pH levels. Soil testing followed by the correct pH adjustments ensures roots have the optimal growing conditions.
Organic-Based, Phosphorus Free Products Only
Here at Blades of Green, we only use the best organic-based, phosphorus-free products with our lawn care in Annandale to help protect you, your family, and the environment. These products are incredibly effective and will improve the overall quality of your yard. All the products we use are approved by the EPA and meet our own internal criteria for safety. Want more information? Call our team today at 410-867-8873 and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!