Get the fertilizer, grub control, pH adjustment, and weed control your lawn needs at exactly the right time with our basic lawn care package!
This year, get the healthy, green lawn you've been hoping for! We work with you to design a lawn care program that will give you the healthy, green lawn you've been hoping for. Our lawn care technicians care for your lawn like it’s our own and always strive to deliver excellent customer service. You can get started with any of our three lawn care programs!
No two lawns are alike. That is why the foundation of our Maryland and Virginia lawn care plan includes an initial free lawn analysis. One of our lawn care specialists will evaluate your grass, soil condition, yard use, and listen to your concerns to design a customized plan, specific to the needs of your lawn. Typically, a comprehensive plan will include a combination of the following:
- Initial Analysis and First Round Application: Our process begins with the very first call when we will discuss the details of your lawn, provide a quote, and begin to develop the details of your organic-based lawn care plan. We will then visit your property to evaluate your grass, soil condition, yard use, and listen to your concerns and goals to formulate our treatment application plans. On the same visit, we will perform the first round of treatments to get you one step closer to the beautiful lawn you have always wanted.
- Multi-Treatment Fertilization: Using phosphorus-free, organic-based products, we apply fertilizer at key points throughout the year to promote health, give your lawn the nutrients it needs, and maintain its strength through the seasons and accompanying weather conditions.
- Weed Prevention and Elimination: The overpowering, nutrient-depleting nature of weeds in Northern Virginia and Maryland is what makes them an enemy of any lawn. We prevent the initial growth of weeds with pre-emergent treatments and manage existing problems with targeted control.
- Grub Control: We understand grubs that are unique to the Maryland and Northern Virginia area and, through early detection and proper treatment, we can prevent them from destroying your lawn. Grubs will eat through the root system of your grass, killing your grass, and causing brown patches throughout your lawn.
- pH Testing and Lime Treatment: We keep your lawn in a proper pH range to promote lawn health through soil testing and pH adjustment. Without neutralized pH levels, your lawn will not be able to properly absorb nutrients from the applied fertilizers.
- Other Services: Whatever the problem, be it bare spots, maintenance, insect activity, disease or poor overall color, we will do what it takes to address the issue. Our other services also include, aeration & seeding and tree & shrub care.
Organic, Phosphorous-Free Products
We use some of the safest lawn care products in existence to protect your family, pets, and children. These products work to improve the overall quality of the soil of your Maryland or Northern Virginia lawn. All of the products we use are approved by the EPA and meet our own internal criteria for safety.
Our specialists bring out your lawn’s potential and deliver tailored treatments with courtesy and precision. Each of our technicians go through a rigorous certification process to gain the expertise required to create the most premium, lush lawns in the Maryland, Northern Virginia and Greater Washington, D.C. area.
Every technician hired at Blades of Green is professional, courteous, and helpful. We care about your lawn as much as you do, making the development of your lawn care plan an enjoyable experience with a specialist you can trust.
To learn more about our custom lawn treatment programs and receive your free quote over the phone, contact us today!
Keep your lawn looking beautiful with our lawn care program
Each lawn is different and that is why we offer customized lawn care programs to fit your lawns needs.