Updated Blades of Green and BOG Pest Control
January 12, 2023
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website and/or contact our call center?
When requesting quotes or completing forms on our site or through our call center representatives, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card, or other details.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- Sharing excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn how to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Google’s Advertising Principles govern Google Google’s advertising requirements. We use Google. We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to outside parties.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients and prospects
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing or promotional emails, you can email us at email@example.com.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from marketing emails and messages. You will, however, still receive pertinent information regarding your account, including legally-required notices, etc.
645 Central Ave E #201
Edgewater, MD 21037
Last Edited on 1/12/2023