We understand every mole or vole infestation requires a unique treatment approach to ensure elimination - that is why we always begin treatment with a detailed inspection of your property. Your mole/vole control program will then be customized to address the specific infestation your home is facing.
Effective Mole Control
Our mole control in the Maryland area is a three-pronged approach that includes baits and traps to eradicate them from your lawn, followed by maintenance visits to apply repellent treatments. Our technicians begin by performing a thorough evaluation of the mole activity on your property. This allows us to identify the most effective use of baits and traps as well as positioning of the treatment throughout your yard.
Our mole control treatment includes:
- Inspection to determine the unique factors of your mole/vole infestation
- Three visits to utilize traps and bait treatments to reduce the existing mole population within three weeks after initial call
- Ongoing maintenance with repellent applications every 30-60 days to protect your home from returning pests
- Follow up bait and trap systems are introduced as needed
We care about your lawn as much as you do. That is why we offer free, unlimited service calls in between scheduled visits if the moles continue to appear after treatment.
Voles pose a great threat to your lawn, trees, and shrubs, gnawing and burrowing at the root systems of ornamentals and eating the stems and blades of your precious lawn. Our professional vole treatment is personalized to the level and nature of the infestation on your property. After an inspection of your landscape, our certified technicians tailor our advanced vole control methods to your property’s specific needs. We provide three visits in the first three weeks and ongoing maintenance thereafter to control your vole problem.
Our vole control treatment includes:
- Initial inspection and installation of vole bait stations on the first visit
- Three bait treatments within three weeks after initial call
- Ongoing maintenance every 30-60 days to ensure the problem does not return
- Unlimited service calls in between scheduled visits if problems persist
Natural-Based Mole & Vole Treatments
Not only do we work hard to ensure you are protected against your mole/vole problem, but we take the safety of your family and pets very seriously. We use natural repellent products, underground bait systems, and partially underground traps which are in concealed areas or anchored to guarantee contact with moles/voles instead of your loved ones.