Careers with Blades of Green
Come join a winning team of lawn care professionals. Blades of Green is one of Marylands's fastest growing lawn care and pest control companies and we are looking for motivated and quality oriented hard working individuals with positive attitudes to fill available positions.
Fertilizer Technicians are responsible for servicing customers property with multiple treatments accompanied with exceptional customer service!
Pest Control Technicians
Pest Control Technicians are responsible for performing pest inspections and treatments in residential and commercial environments to safeguard the health and property of homeowners and businesses. Ability to lift or carry up to 50 lbs is required.
Fertilizer and Pest Control Sales
Fertilizer and Pest Control Sales representatives are responsible for prospecting for new clients and following-up with existing clients.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following job requirements:
- Great Attitude
- High School Diploma (GED)
- Must be able to read a map and navigate in unfamiliar areas of the state
- Excellent oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to speak with customers professionally in person/on the phone
- Ability to work as a team player
- Problem Solving and Time Management Skills a Must
- Ability to work in outdoor extreme weather (must work rain or shine)
- Ability to work Saturdays when/if necessary
- Paid Industry and Company Training
- Paid Green Industry education and Licensing
- Ability to work independently Outdoors
- High Salary and Bonus Program
- Flexible Work Weeks
- Advanced Opportunities
- Retirement Savings
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Blades of Green Inc.
4374 Solomons Island Rd
Harwood MD 20776